Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Police Beat Article Response

The many different stories in the article on police beats were difficult to read, so I can't imagine how hard it is to actually be the reporter on the scene. When reading stories about tragedies, readers don't always imagine the steps it took for the story to get in the paper. There had to be someone at that scene, stomaching all those excruciating details in order to share with everyone else what happened. The article was very descriptive about what many police beat reporters go through mentally, physically and emotionally. I would personally be the woman who looks in closets for people ready to jump put at me. I admire all the reporters who go through these types of incidents day in and day out to share tragic news with the rest of the world, because I don't know if I could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment